Toronto Hearing Services is proud to be a member in good standing with OAPAC.
OAPAC clinics must be independently owned, which means we are not owned by non-healthcare business people, large retail stores or hearing aid manufacturers. Hearing aids are a medical device and therefore require a prescription. We ensure that your patients get the required prescription they need from qualified, reliable and college regulated audiologists.
Toronto Hearing Services is proud to be the recipient of many awards year after year. This year we were proud to accept The Toronto Star Readers Choice Platinum designation for outstanding service to our communities. We have helped our communities hear better for over 32 years!
Thank you for your referral. Find our referral forms below.
Sudden Hearing Loss
When patients arrive with sudden hearing loss complaints with or without tinnitus and/or vertigo please refer immediately as this could be a medical emergency. We will be sure to accommodate your request in a timely manner.
Click on the articles below for more information on Hearing Loss and Comorbidities:
- Ototoxicity and Hearing Loss
- Sudden Sensorineural Hearing Loss
- The Importance of Speech Mapping
- Tinnitus and Hearing Loss
- What You Should Know About Hearing Loss and Cerebro and Cardiovascular Disorders
- What You Should Know About Hearing Loss and Saying “Yes” to Hearing Aids
- Zika Virus and Hearing Loss